SPONSOR CON-X 2023: Interview Rafa Rivera, CEO Methabook
Posted by Vero
- We live in a period of high uncertainty, in which the main challenge for managers is decision-making. At Con-X we will talk about this, but could you tell us about your own case? How do you deal with decision-making in your company?- The biggest challenge we have when making decisions in these times after a pandemic like the one we have suffered these years ago, is to have the versatility to be able to make and execute decisions in a very short space of time and start applying them with the as fast as we can. In this sense, the tools provided by XTG allow us to make quick decisions that are implemented at the moment, when it comes to connecting suppliers and customers, and this versatility makes the product offered by travelgate of high value for decisions. and strategies that we take in Methabook.
- What do you see as the main trends in tourism distribution today?- Obviously the current differentials are in how fast the market moves both at the client level and at the provider level and in this regard XTG is a clear ally to always be technologically up to date and well related. Relations after the pandemic have become more complex due to uncertainty, but with good technology, honesty and good work, the business would be advancing in the market. I think that time is needed for all the players in this sector to return to their place and for everyone to be more comfortable. As a future trend, undoubtedly technology at an affordable cost.
- Have you taken daring decisions in your company, and can you tell us some anecdotes?
- What are your perspectives for this year? Where do you want to go?
- Why should CON-X participants talk to you, what can you offer them?
- What is your experience with the events organized by TravelgateX, would you recommend them to other companies?- My personal opinion of the TravelgateX event after several experiences is that those of us who are used to normally attending fairs and having meetings from one place to another, one day and the next, etc. TXG has managed to compress any fair in the world into two days in which you meet almost all the colleagues in the sector and all this without leaving the event. I have ever referred to the travelgate event not as another event in our tourism sector but as "THE EVENT" which if you want to have visibility, relationships with customers and suppliers is IMPRESDINBLE, attend. If you want your company to be visible (also serves to drink one or two beers).