SPONSOR CON-X 2023: Interview Manuel Caballero, CEO Solole
Posted by Vero
- We live in a period of high uncertainty, in which the main challenge for managers is decision-making. At Con-X we will talk about this, but could
you tell us about your own case? How do you deal with decision-making in your company?
- Fortunately, I have the perfect Team of professionals in all areas of the company. Daily communication with them is instantaneous, as well as fluid,
Which allows for a highly focused vision of decisions to make.
- What do you see as the main trends in tourism distribution today?
- Increased focus on online channels, with the growth of internet and in mobile technologies, more and more travellers and travel agencies are booking Trip, this has led to the rise of online travel agencies (OTAs). As a result, many Tourism distribution companies are leveraging technologies such as big data And artificial intelligence to offer personalized recommendations and targeted marketing.
- Have you taken daring decisions in your company, and can you tell you us some anecdotes?
I guess the most important decision in the Company was the change in technology in 2018, going from a more closed Technology to the Technology
Iboosy, that gave me the possibility of accessing previously unthinkable markets and also absolute control of my business at all times.
- What are your perspectives for this year? Where do you want to go?
- This year is going to be the year. We’re growing, we’re adding new destinations which tourists will love, and we’re focusing on the new tourism
trends. Also, we’re adding new clients on America and Latam, where we want to be consolidated as we are in Europe. In Addition, we are expanding our portfolio of hotels by engaging in direct contracts and local Destination Management Companies (DMCs).
- Why should CON-X participants talk to you, what can you offer them?
- We offer transparency, innovation, and an excellent service to our clients and suppliers. We have a great portfolio with hotels around the world with more than 7,500 direct contracts and guarantees. We have also agreements with many retail clients located in Spain and Portugal, being a very important Market for us.
- What is your experience with the events organized by TravelgateX, would you recommend them to other companies?
- We can say that it provides the quintessential showcase for tourism companies worldwide. If there is a place where you can do business at a Tourist
Level, It is at these events, so of course I recommend your assistance to the other companies.